WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

schedules, fanfics, and back pain!

Heyo!
Firstly, I start school on Tuesday. BY RASSILON, WHAT IS THIS SCHOOL YOU SPEAK OF??? What, you mean I can't sleep in till noon and spend the remaining hours of sunlight drawing fan art and then staying up till one in the morning writing and reading fan fiction!? WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS????
Okay, so maybe I've grown used to summer. -__-" But let it be known I have the shortest summer EVER; the schools in Maine get out later than the schools here, and the schools here start earlier than the schools in Maine. So my summer is a lot shorter than it will be next year. *headdesks*
Oh well. After much madness and fiddling, I got my 11th-grade schedule down. Wanna see it? Sure you do!

Zero Hour: Lit & Rhetoric
1A: Creative Writing
2B: Geometry
3A: Govt./Econ.
4B: French 1-2
5A: Drawing I
6B: Physics
7AB: Theater Productions I

I'm pretty pleased with it! Zero Hour and 7th I have every day, and then Tuesdays+Thursdays I have B, and Mondays+Fridays I have A. Wednesdays I have all my classes, but shortened. XD It's complex, innit?

Anyway, I'm a little spastic about Physics. I was supposed to be in Chemistry this year, but it didn't work with my schedule. The two other choices were Anatomy and Physics. But if I took Anatomy, I couldn't take Creative Writing. So, Physics it was. Since I'm taking Geometry at the same time as Physics (you're supposed to have finished Geo before taking Physics), I may have some issues, but I'm willing to give it a go. Plus, every time I look at my schedule I think of The Doctor in the beginning of School Reunion: "Physics. Physicsphysicsphysics... are you getting this all down?"
LOL

Moving on to the next topic of conversation... FAN FICTION. Remember that fanfic I talked about last entry? well, the first 3 chapters are up on deviantART right now! Here is the linkage to my page:
www.future-time-lady.deviantart.com

Yey!

And finally, my back is having a spasm of pain. It hurrrrts.
Also, Gir (from Invader Zim) is my favorite thing ever. I want one. In case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas.

All right, that's all for now! Adieu, my dearlings.

~Audrey
P.S. Now the word "physics" doesn't look like a real word.... >.<

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment