WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, May 14, 2010

we are the crowd

GAGA
she is so much of what I listen to these days...

*hums* i like you a lot, lot; think you're really hot, hot.

Yeah. I have a crush. And I keep hearing that on repeat in my head. Good god, I'm such a GIRL sometimes.

(That was Boys Boys Boys by Lady Gaga. Title was from Paparazzi.)



Anyway, I'm so glad it's the weekend I could burst like a balloon. I'm SO tired. But we only have about 4 weeks left!!! And Tuesday after next I'm going on a field trip. See ya, English class. See ya, History of Hell class. See ya, gym of death. See ya, algebra of bipolarity. I'm gone! XD

And that's all for now, childrens.

Love and lemmings,
Audrey


P.S. that's a lemming. :D SO CUTE.

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment