WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I cannot believe my eyes

How the world's filled with filth and lies
And it's plain to see
Evil inside of me
Is on the rise...

How many kinds of awesome is Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog? I mean really. It is my all-time favorite movie. THEY'RE MAKING A FEATURE-LENGTH SEQUEL OH MY GODS.

HARRY POTTER 7 COMES OUT NOVEMBER 19TH.
And, now for some large-ish news.
I'm, er, moving.
To Arizona.
In June.
Oh snap.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I'm fairly spazzing out with excitement to see all my old friends, but then again I'm supremely sad to leave all my new friends here.
Anyways, I have to clean my room today as well as go through my stuff to have a yard sale. Woo.
Adieu,
Auddie

2 people made my day brighter:

Golden Eagle said...

I didn't know that about HP.

Arizona? Wow. If I moved there I'd miss the snow and cooler temps up where I live.

Brigid L. P. said...

Arizona?? Oh my. move to Indiana instead plz.

Post a Comment