WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FREEDOM!

So, guess what?
I. AM. DONE.
With sophomore year!!!
I'm a junior now! Holy crap. That's a scary thought.

In other news, I'm moving in 9 days. Another scary thought.

So yesterday I watched two episodes of Torchwood... I'm still truckin' through season one. O_O I watched Small Worlds and Countrycide. Dear LORD.

Small Worlds was about fairies, only they were actually demonic and killed this sketchy pedophile by choking him with flower petals. Freaky, no?
But Countrycide... oh my GOD. It was about cannibals. Which is why it was spelled "cide" as opposed to "side." It scared me so bad. I was curled up on my couch swearing at the television and clutching a pillow.

I can only watch Torchwood when I'm home alone because my brothers can't watch it due to the swearing and gore and sex and such. But because I watch it alone, I was terrified a cannibal was going to kill me the whole time. XD

Anyway, it's a really good show and even though the next one looks wicked strange (Tosh is sleeping with some blonde chick?! Why is everyone in this show bisexual!?).

Anyway. That's all that's been up with me.
Have a kickass summer!!!!
WOOOOO.

Audrey


Yeah, I was totally expecting Owen and Gwen to get together.

2 people made my day brighter:

Rochelle Blue said...

Moving? wow... I know what you're going through.. scary. Good Luck.

That Girl in the Pink said...

Thank you. :)

Post a Comment