WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

well whoop dee doodle doo

4 more days, y'all.
Also, I'm moving in 2 weeks.
This is both scary and exciting.

I'm also somewhat freaking about finals... I have my math final tomorrow. Scary.
Anyway, I'm kind of pissed about stuff at the mo, but I can't really discuss it...
I'm really excited because the next 2 Doctor Who episodes are up and I'm gonna watch them this weekend!!!
I still can't decide how I feel about Amy Pond. She's lovely, but I just couldn't stand it if she left Rory for the Doctor. :\ I suppose only time will tell.

I'm sorry I'm so boring, but I can't discuss with you all what is annoying me, so...
JELLY BEANS.

:D


She's so pretty.
I want to dress like her.

~Audrey

1 people made my day brighter:

Brigid L. P. said...

Amy is hawt. Rory is not hawt, but he is adorable. And I like Matt Smith more and more every episode I watch. :D

sorry you're pissed off about stuff :( if you ever need to talk about anything feel free to message me. *hugs*

Post a Comment