WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

photos and followers

Hai guys!

So, I went on my blog this afternoon, and what do I find?? I have 9 followers!!! Yay! Thanks to all of you guys for makin' me feel special. ^_^

In other news, I took some pretty epic pictures today. Here is one of them:



Pretty much awesome, methinks.
I'm moving in less than a week now. A fact that continues to frighten me.
I feel a bit End-Of-Time-Doctorish at the mo... "I don't wanna go."
But I must.
And just as I think the Doctor knew, I know that despite the fact that I could do so much more, it's time to go.

*regenerates*


...okay, maybe it's not THAT dramatic.
But yeah, things are moving right along over here. I'm excited and sad, but mostly excited.

~Auddie

1 people made my day brighter:

Beedle the Bard said...

Dear Audrey,

I found your blog because you follow Ze Awesome Nerdettes, and me and Belinda are sorta best friends. I hate to creep, but I noticed that we're sorta soulmates. Well, maybe not soul mates, but we have a whole ton in common, assuming you are who you say you are, and you're not some creeper. I see that this letter is coming out creepy... IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY!
But, lemme get to the point. We have a ton in common!
For example,
WE BOTH LOVE:
-Doctor Who
-Harry Potter
-Coldplay
-Hank Green
-Harry Potter
-Doctor Who
-David Tennant
-David Tennant
-David Tennant
-David Tenna-Sorry, am I rambling? Oooooppppsss....


ANYWAY
So, since I think you're really cool, I think you should respond. PLEASE?

FROM!

~Isabella

Post a Comment