WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

insert witty title here, plz.


OMG Harry! From Movie 7! AAAA!

Well, long time no post, eh guys?

I am feeling so lazy and lethargic lately. I don't know what to do with myself, but I don't really want to do anything except lay on the couch and watch Doctor Who for 8 billion hours anyway.

I took down my glow-in-the-dark stars and Doctor Who posters and now I can't fall asleep. I hate packing!!! D:
I finished Animal Farm, the last book I'll be reading in English class! It was very very disturbing, but it was good and an easy read. It's only like 90 pages so I'd recommend it!
Um what else... I watched this fantastic documentary last night called We Are Wizards, it was about the Harry Potter fandom. I adored it. It's ironic how so many Christians think that Harry Potter is encouraging, like, devil worship or something; the main theme of Harry Potter has always been good versus evil, self sacrifice, and love and friendship, a lot of which are very Christian themes. Anyway, I love Harry Potter to death, and Wrock (wizard rock) is amazing. So is Trock (time lord rock). XD NERDS FTW!

Anyway, I only have one and a half weeks of school left!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself... I should probably attempt to study for finals this weekend, since they start on Friday, but my brain just doesn't want to. Gaaaaaah.

I leave in just under 3 weeks. O_O
Well, that's all for now, mi compadres.
Adieu,
Audrey

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment