WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

you can't take the sky from me

So lately I've been on a Firefly kick. In two days I powered through the first and only season. JOSS WHEDON IS A GENIUS!!!!!

Nathan Fillion (Mal, the captain) is so freaking awesome. He's also kinda hot. XD

Anyway, it's a brilliant show.
Also, it's my birthday today.
I'm 16.
HOLY CRAP.
O_O

That's basically it.... I'll post again laterz, after I get presents and such. :D

-Audrey

3 people made my day brighter:

Rochelle Blue said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing day! and wow, 7/7?? To me, that's really lucky!

xo

Kenzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, mah bloggiez fwend! (sorry for the lateness....)

That Girl in the Pink said...

Thanks guys!!! :D

Rochelle: I turned 13 on 7/7/07. XD I was so happy.

Post a Comment