WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, July 30, 2010

different names for the same thing [meme]

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle. (I used Party Shuffle, cuz Shuffle isn’t really “random”)
2. For each question, press the ‘next’ button to get your answer. (or listen to each song, like I did.)
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. (I added this in myself) – Tag some peeps you want to do the same.

What do your friends think of you?
Parallel Universe by Red Hot Chili Peppers
So they think I'm "deep inside of a parallel universe"? Okay.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha
Okay.... I guess I like it?

How would you describe yourself?
Fix You by Coldplay
Awww, that's sad. But good. But sad. Reminds me of Doctor Who.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Goblet of Fire by Patrick Doyle
Oh yes, I love a champion kinda guy... like Harry.

How do you feel today?
Lights Out by Breaking Benjamin
"I am done pretending... you have failed to find what's left..." Um. No.

What is your life’s purpose?
!Viva La Gloria! by Green Day
"...this fight of our lives been drawn, this undying love..." Works for me.

What is your motto?
One Of Those Girls by Avril Lavigne
Um. Yeahhhhh no. XD

What do you think about very often?
The Words by Psapp
I do think about words very often. CORRECT!

What is 2 + 2?
Into the Nothing by Breaking Benjamin
Uh. That makes so much sense. Not.

What do you think of your best friend?
Thinking of You by Katy Perry
Well... I am thinking of them. I dunno.

What do you think of the person you like?
Sunshine by All-American Rejects
True enough. Works for me!

What is your life story?
Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Um. My life is not about drugs. I think drugs are disgusting and evil.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nine In The Afternoon [instrumental] by Panic! at the Disco
I want to be a time?! Uh.

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Not at all. Well.... meep. Kinda. Depending.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Sunshine on my Shoulders by John Denver
Awwww! That is gonna make me cry. Yes please.

What will they play at your funeral?
What I Like About You by The Romantics
Well that just seems disrespectful.

What is your hobby/interest?
Unwanted by Avril Lavigne
My interest is being ignored by guys I like? Uh no.

What is your biggest fear?
What's My Age Again? by blink-182
I really don't understand. ZUNE. You are failing.

What is your biggest secret?
A Window To The Past by John Williams
Ooh. That's kind of awesome actually.

What do you think of your friends?
Animal by Ke$ha
LOL

What will you post this as?
Different Names for the Same Thing by Death Cab for Cutie
Um, sure, why not.

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment