WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Monday, April 19, 2010

in which Audrey feels like crap.

Yeah, so what the beans is up with me being sick, huh? I mean really.

Here is AUDREY'S LIST OF THINGS TO HEAL ALL YUCKYNESS.

1. David Tennant's face:


2. Modest Mouse's song "3rd Planet."


3. LOTS of coffee...


Yeah, so that's my plan. XD
Anyway, how are all my darling followers??? Guess what, I'm nearly halfway through the 4th Percy Jackson book... only one more to go! I hope Percy and Annabeth kiss soon. Because honestly, it's SO obvious they like each other.

Welp, bye!
~Auddie

4 people made my day brighter:

Brigid L. P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigid L. P. said...

Yeah, I totally didn't mean to delete that comment. O_O;

Stop being sick D: Also, coffee sounds really really good. MOCHA. I WANT MOCHAA.

Kenzy said...

It was David Tennant's birthday yesterday!!!! *squee*

That Girl in the Pink said...

Brigid: COFFEE IS LOVE. And I will try to heal. XD
Kenzy: really!? I did not celebrate! :O I feel sad now. XD

Post a Comment