WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

in which I talk about music, the Master, and... the Master...

HAI GUYS!
Imma talk about music, because I'm just that cool.

Okay, there are a couple of songs that are really freaking awesome. Well, more than a couple, but I have a few I really am obsessed with lately.

1. 3rd Planet by Modest Mouse.
WHY I LOVE IT: The lyrics are amazing, and the melodies are gorgeous. Plus, his voice... is lovely.

2. Yes by Coldplay
WHY I LOVE IT: His voice. It's beautiful.

3. The Greatest Story Never Told by Murray Gold
WHY I LOVE IT: Despite the fact that it have no lyrics (minus some chanting), this song is beautiful. It has some of the most amazing melodies I've ever heard in my entire life. Plus... Doctor Who, yo.

SO! Now I'D like to know: what are 3 of YOUR favorite songs, and why do you love them so much??

Anyway, in other news, I printed out a picture of the Master to hang on me wall, above my Doctor Who shelf. Because, um yeah, I have an addiction to that man. Heh.
Well, anyway... I also printed out that cheesy B-movie-esque picture from The Stolen Earth/Journey's End... y'know, with all the companions and such. It's lovely.

I really love the Master.
Also, I'm a creeper. Wanna know how? Well, friends. I'll tell you. So I made this Facebook profile for the Doctor (name's John Smith, hee hee) a while ago. Every once in a while I go on and update me status, talk to one of my fellow Doc Who friends, and the like. So, recently, I got the brilliant idea to make the Master one too!!! So I did. (HIS name is Harold Saxon. Woo!) And so I had him add the Doctor, and then my friend Rose. She was SO confused when he started spamming her... and even more when the Doctor started telling him to GTFO, essentially.

So yeah, I had about 3 browsers open with all the accounts open... it was fuuuuun.
YES, AUDREY IS INDEED A SPAZ WITH NO LIFE. GLAD YOU NOTICED.

TTFN,
Auddiebear

2 people made my day brighter:

Brigid L. P. said...

You are sillyful, Audrey XD

I think my favorite songs right now would have to be:

1. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy. Because Patrick Stump's voice is awesomesauce and it's so bouncy and fun and it makes me happeh. :].

2. Dashboard by Modest Mouse. Even if I don't listen to them so much at the moment, this will probably always be one of my favorite songs. It makes me melt.

3. Awake by Mutiny Within. EPICNESS.

and just because I can: 4. Never Too Late by Three Days Grace.
:D

Anonymous said...

Now Audrey, do you really think that it's wise to keep pretending I'm a fictional character? I mean, could you imagine the taking-over-the-world speech then? "Hello, I'm the Master. I'm taking over the world now. I'm going to do that by-oh, wait. I'm not real, so nevermind." How scary is that?!? I think I have to kill you now. *mwahaha*

Post a Comment