WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

in which Audrey attempts to be eloquent

well hey there, readers! how are you today? ah, never mind. no one answers that when i ask it anyway. you may notice i am not using caps today. that is because i am feeling quite lazy.

it is so close to spring break i can nearly taste it. for the past week i have not had to wear my big jacket. this is extremely good news in my humble opinion, for you see, this means it is spring.

i hate it when you can't express brilliant plans because they are a surprise for someone. it's really really frustrating. (i'd like you to imagine that the second "really" is in caps. thank you.)

soooooo! HA HA capslock key is for winners.
i really don't know what i am talking about.

is it bad that i'm already bored with my new blog design? i'm thinking polka-dots. i also need a new, springy-er playlist.

I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING, HUH?

how about a haiku?

this one is entitled, "the last of the time lords" :

the lonely angel,
but he has a heart to spare;
the oncoming storm.

this one is entitled, "the boy who defeated a dark wizard with a stick, a sword, and a badass cloak":

green eyes are glinting
as his lightning scar burns hot
and the dark lord dies.

i enjoy haikus. they make me laugh.

this one is entitled, "audrey needs a life":

i talk to posters
and don't make a lot of sense.
this blog post is done.


3 people made my day brighter:

Unknown said...

I wuv my Audweeeeeee. :D
Especially the haikus.
They make me happy.

<3

Kenzy said...

okay, one of the funniest posts. xD (by the way, i like that you put up Train on the iPod thingy.)

and haikus ROCK.
xD
this one's titled "My Life."

I'm So Freaking Bored
Let's Go Watch Doctor Who
And Read Some HP

^epic fail, i know.^ xD

Ari said...

LMAO, the caps lock is totally for winners!!! And I agree, a polka-dots blog design would be nice; but maybe that's just me and my affinity for polka-dots. XD Great post!!! And the Haikus??? I Love Them!!!!!!!!!



P.S. How did you change what the "Add a comment" link says? That's so awesome!!!

Hey, (referring to fellow commenters) I see these My Neighbor Totoro hats everywhere! Does anyone know where to get one???

~Nerdette Ari ^_^

Post a Comment