WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OH MY GODS....

(yeah, Percy Jackson reference...)

I have 7 followers!!!! MY FAVORITE NUMBER!!!
Super Uber thankies to:

Bridget
and...
The Golden Eagle!!

You guys are awesome!!! And make me feel loved. :D

Anyway, not much else to say, so I'll end with a loverly picture.

OOH WAIT. Shout out to mah beffie, who's birthday was Monday. I LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!!
Here's a linkage to her gorgeous Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yarnballicious/

Anyway, picture:


He is so gorgeous. Really. Look at him. And his intensity.
LOVE.

~Auddiebear

3 people made my day brighter:

Golden Eagle said...

That's from Hamlet.

I WATCHED IT. Last night, actually. He was really good. :D

Kenzy said...

LOVE HIM. :D

That Girl in the Pink said...

The Golden Eagle: I know! I'm gonna watch it this weekend, I'm so excited. I love me some Shakespeare. And David's lovely of course. :D

Kenzy: ME TOO!

Post a Comment