WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

and I would walk five hundred miles


Most assuredly my favorite part of David Tennant's video diary on my DVD... he's too cute for words!

What I love most about him is that he's just as giddy to meet the Proclaimers as I would be to meet him... which shows that he's not like some celebrities, who act like unreal people because they're famous. David doesn't do that. Because he's AWESOME.

Every time I watch the above video, I laugh. I was thinking about it all day, and it kept making me smile.

Obsession?

Yes sir. That is correct.

~Auddie

3 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

HAHA! He's amazing.

That Girl in the Pink said...

I may or may not have watched this video about 10 times over the past two days... >.>

I. Have. A. Problem.

I think I'm addicted to his face.

momto5 said...

this was very cool. nice when famous people have famous people they want to meet. lol

Post a Comment