WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, March 12, 2010

thoughts for the day

1. Doctor Who theme song = best way to wake up each day.

2. Ice cream is the best food in the world.

3. This man has too much attractiveness to be human. He must be an alien:


4. It's the weekend. This is a very good thing.

5. I'm reading this book called "Unwind." If you're into sci-fi/futuristic novels (i.e. Feed, The Giver, The hunger Games ect.) you'll like it. I'm over halfway through because I've been steadily reading it all day. Yeah. Even in class. But honestly, you don't need to pay too much attention in computer applications.

6. I'm really ready to be done with sophomore year. Being a junior is going to be so much more fun: I'll be out of gym, the most hated class of my day; I'll be IN intro to psychology, which will be extremely awesome, and most of all, I'll never have to deal with my witch of an English teacher again, and that's putting it nicely.

7. I'm really extremely excited for the new season of Doctor Who. At first, I was really, REALLY mad that David Tennant was leaving the show, because, as you should have noticed, I'm in love with the man. But I was also sad because since Russel T. Davies is ALSO no long lead writer, a lot of my favorite characters (Rose, Donna, Martha, Jack, The Master as played by John Simm) are also going to be gone, most likely. And that depresses me that we may not see them ever again. I love Donna more than anyone normal should, and I hate the fate she has to endure. It's the worst of the three fates the Doctor's women have suffered in the past 4 seasons, in my opinion.
I also love the Master, so much it's creepy. I have yet to see The End of Time, but I know he basically as good as dies. At any rate, he's gone. And hell, but I'm sad! He's such an amazing villain, I want him to stay forever!!!
But in the end, my thoughts stand thus:
a) Matt Smith looks really great from what I've seen.
b) I don't know how I'll feel about Amy Pond... I get a little Rose Tyler vibe from the trailer, and even though I like Rose she was a bit of a possessive brat.
c) I'm so excited for the return of the weeping angels!!!

9... no, 8.... I feel like the Doctor... um, H. I really want to get ice cream right now. And watch The End of Time. Gotta wait for it to come out on Netflix...

Love and lemmings,
Audrey

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

AH! That picture of David Tennant makes my heart stop-- but he's not wearing his coat! I'm kind of afraid to watch the End of Time... just because I don't think i can endure watching David regenerate.... *stifles a sob*
I'm interested to see what happens, though. All in all, i can't wait to see season 5, even with no David....

That Girl in the Pink said...

I knowwwwww same here. He's so freaking cute. GAH.

Yeah, I just got all the specials on DVD today (OMG VIDEO DIARIES!!!! I love the DVDs for this reason alone, not to mention the episodes themselves...) so I'll be seeing it tonight... I'm gonna cry. I cried at almost all the season finales. Esp. 2 and 4.

Post a Comment