WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns

did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?

GOOD LORD, I LOVE DISNEY.

Um, anyway, moving on.

Actually, no wait. I gotta talk about Disney more.

I love Disney movies, okay. With a fiery passion. The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, A Little Mermaid, Aladdin... it's all so freaking brilliant. And it makes me happy. Because it = love.

In other news, Logan celebrated his b-day today even though it's really on Tuesday. He's 12 now! And we got him a Mac... the clamshell one. It's purdy. I wish my laptop was fixed. And blue. XD
I also got him The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded, as well as a flash drive. WOOT!

I also love the Matrix. It's such a badass movie.

EPIC WIN:

So anyway, I'm in a good mood today, which is surprising since I got about 6 hours of sleep last night... but two cups of coffee and I'm all good!


So that's all for now!

xoxo,
Auddie

3 people made my day brighter:

Unknown said...

You're the saddest bunch
I've ever met
But you can bet,
Before we're through
Mister I'll make a man out of you!
<3

That Girl in the Pink said...

XD SUCH WIN!

momto5 said...

i love disney movies too. especially sleeping beauty... it is so lovely to look at. and yes i know it isn't feminist because she was saved by a man, but it is lovely and i love fairy tales. lol

Post a Comment