WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

the end of time












I did not cry.
I did not cry.
I did not cry.
I did not...

Yes, yes I did.
A lot.

Goodbye, David.
I'll miss you more than you can ever know.

Audrey

4 people made my day brighter:

Rosita said...

great images. so sad <3 <3 <3

That Girl in the Pink said...

You didn't tell me the Doctor was all bleedy and stuff! Gah! It depressed me. And when he got shot I was all "OMG NO AAAAAAAGH."

Kenzy said...

*sobs*
.....
*sobs*
.....
*sobs harder*
I can't look at that picture of him-- he looks so sad!
*sobs again*

That Girl in the Pink said...

I know. It was so hard to watch. I was basically crying the last 15 minutes of the episode...

But it was such an amazing end to Tenth Doctor's time! The episodes were so freaking good.

Post a Comment