WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

superduper quick post

1. It's 50 degrees here. IT IS LIKE SUMMER.

2. The Clockwork Quartet commented on my blog. Twice. Do you have any idea how much joy this gives me?? *dances in circles*

3. I have a cold. No bueno.

4. I'm going to go outside now... hopefully I'll get some new stuff up for my fanfic! Woooo!

~Audrey

4 people made my day brighter:

Rosita said...

1. You must be sweltering!
2. I have some idea. XD
3. No bueno at all...you seem to be getting ill more frequently lately :(
4. YAY

Kenzy said...

haha cool. i want it to be that warm where i live..... aw, get well soon :) i have one too. agh. *sniffles*

okay, i've finally done it. here's the link to my fanfic blog: http://thatoldpolicebox.blogspot.com/

i haven't posted any yet, but that should come soon. :)

That Girl in the Pink said...

Rose:
1. Indeed. I didn't wear a coat today! :O
2. I'd hope so. XD
3. I know! It's this damn weather.
4. LOL I fail at updating like a good person. >.>

Kenzy:
Colds suck, don't they? *sympathy sniffle*

YAAY YAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

The Clockwork Quartet said...

omg three times!

Post a Comment