WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sniffles. Haha.

I hate having a cold. It's EVIL.

Sooo. Not much to report today. I gotta read Act II of Othello. Ha. Ha. Ha. It's funny, my English teacher WOULD find a way to cram racism into our Shakespeare unit. Good lord. The woman's OBSESSED. With racism. And sex. She scares me.

Yeah. Basically, that's all. OOH, I really honest for true swear to try and get SOMETHING new for DOYC... er, soonish.

*spins around in circles* Don't let me go, my darling, hold me safely till the morning, promise when the lights are fading, you'll save me...

AAAAAAH SQUEE. They're awesome.
(That'd be Clockwork Quartet. By the way.)

~Aud


He's a duck.

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

<3 the David pic. xD

That Girl in the Pink said...

He's too cute for words.

Post a Comment