WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

DOCTOR WHO SPECIALS, nerdness, and LOLz

SO. Dearest readers.

Today, I went downtown with my darling brother, who is staring over my shoulder asking for his turn.... anyway, so we went to Bull Moose, a DVD/music/stuff store. I got the DOCTOR WHO COMPLETE SPECIALS DVD SET. FIVE, that's right, FIVE discs of awesome. And it has David Tennant's video diary, too. OH EM GEE. *has fangirl heart attack*

So yeah, that was awesome. Also, the cashier and I had a chat about David Tennant while I was paying. Oh joy. <3

And so tonight's plan is pretty much to watch The End of Time parts 1 and 2. I'm excited and also nervous, because I know David leaves, and I am gonna cry. But the Master is in these episodes!!!!! I LOVE HIM.

I think he might have to make an appearance in my fanfic. I'm serious. GOOD LORD. I am a nerd and I need help.



So, I might post at some point a blog about WHY I love the Master. Because I know many think I am freaky.

Welp, that's all for now, readers. Off to read some Othello... *cries* I don't like that book. Damn.
And then... study for Bio... and then... call Rose... and then....

Anyway. Rambling. Laugh out loud.

Love and lemmings,
Auddie

2 people made my day brighter:

Rosita said...

HE IS SO CUTE I COULD DROWN MYSELF.
(what????)
And i'm jealous of ur speshul dvdz

That Girl in the Pink said...

I KNOOWWWWWW.
I'm jealous of YOURS. You've got all 4 seasons with spesh features and such!
Next time I see you, let's have a David Tennant Video Diary fest.
XD Obsession. We has it.

Post a Comment