WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dust off your converse nerdstuff

Hey guys. I have a mission for you!!!!! 8D

1. The third episode of DOYC is going to feature Cybermen. The song quote is: "Those evil natured robots, they're programmed to destroy us..." from Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips. I don't have a title however. Ideas???

2. So. Since I'm an obsessive planning, any ideas for future episodes???

3. Finally... I might wanna do a sequel. (Like I said, obsessive planner.) So! Title ideas? My only idea has been Timey-Wimey, but that's kinda dumb, huh?

Anyway, here's an epic picture of mine for ya:



Go to my Flickr to see more awesomesauce.

~Auddiepants

2 people made my day brighter:

Rosita said...

i wish i was a more helpful individual.

Kenzy said...

well the Vashta Nerada from Silence in the Library (season 4) were really interesting, but i might use them (or some mutation of them) in one of MY fanfics, but........

Post a Comment