WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

whatever this world can give to me

it's you, you're all I see...

Queen = love.

I was killed by soccer balls in gym today.
And in English, my teacher was SUCH a sketch. She's all, "Put your sword away" to the kid reading for Romeo, during a scene where (as she HAD to point out) he and Juliet were lying in BED together. Some kid goes "Which one?" and SHE laughs with us. Even more than us, actually. Can you say creeper??

so, Valentine's Day is coming up! I don't have a Valentine, but how about you? :)

Ooh you make me live, ooh you're my best friend...

Yeah. Queen basically makes my life, just sayin'.

Anyway, that's all for now! I got a blog award the other day, but I don't feel like posting it yet. I will soon though!
Heh.

UPDATE: http://future-time-lady.deviantart.com/ GO GO GO

Bye!

-Audrey

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment