WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

she keeps a picture of the body she lends

she just hit ninety by the barbies and kens.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FOR THE WIN.

ANYWAY.

So today we got our report cards for the semester, and I proudly sport all A's, thanksverymuch. In English I went from an 84 in quarter 1 to a 95 in quarter 2. Take that, Ms. Kelley!!! And my semester grade was a 92. Bliss is deep within me.

So, one more full day till BREAK. I am so pumped.

SO. Who wants to hear a rant? YOU DO.

I have this issue with drinking. Specifically teen drinking, though why anyone would drink something that smells and tastes bad (not that I know what it tastes like, but I've been told) is beyond me.

So my issue is this.
1. It's illegal to drink underage. If you get caught you could go to JAIL. Your parents/whoever is giving it to you could go to jail.
2. It makes you not have control over yourself.
3. People do horrible things when they're drunk. It's dangerous. No, it's just plain stupid. You can get your kicks and party and become hydrated without all of that, to be frank, shit, so why the heck would you choose TO drink??

Sorry. I just, I don't get it. I don't want to see people I care about getting hurt. Because drinking, drugs, smoking, all of it is stupid, stupid, STUPID and disgusting and people do horrible things because of it. Not to mention you could DIE from alcohol poisoning or drunk driving or cancer or liver failure.

*bigsigh* ANYWAY...

I went to the dentist today, and as the lady's scraping my teeth she says in a slightly irritated voice, "You're sure not short on spit, are ya?"
Noooo shit, lady. It's my MOUTH.
XD

Well, that's all from me. Sorry I'm such a freak.

Adios, peeps!

-Audrey

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment