WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME

And so is the Harry Potter Exhibition!!!!!!!! 8D

I cannot find where my darling mummy put the camera, so pics will be up tomorrow-ish. Woo!

Basically, it was awesome, and I got an HP 6 poster. It has Draco on it. JOY.


(that's what it looks like)

In other news, school starts again on Monday. MEH, I say, MEH. But oh well. I am kind of dying of boredom.

I'm reading this AWESOME book by Carl Hiaasen, called Basket Case. It's hysterical, I love it. ALSO, the third Hunger Games book, Mockingjay, comes out soonish!!!! SO MUCH JOYFULNESS.

And... what else. OH, I know... MUSIC. RECOMMENDATIONS.

1. Inflammatory Writ by Joanna Newsom
2. Pretty much anything by My Chemical Romance
3. Homecoming by Green Day

Anyway, I love music. I really, really do. It makes me so happy. *sighs contentedly*

SO. For readers of my stories on me webbie...

SECRETS: ...er, no progress. *headdesks* Sad, considering this is the one I wanna publish.
DUST OFF YOUR CONVERSE: ALMOST done with episode one!!!! I swear, I have like one more scene to write and I'll post it. *squees* and I already have 19 pages of episode 2 written. JOYYYYY.

Anyways, I'm exhausted. And hungry. And had too much sugar/coffee today.

COFFEE IS AMAZING.

~Audrey

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment