WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, February 5, 2010

10 Things (You Need to Know)

1. Hello! I'm a teenager who likes to write.
2. I like Latin.
3. Doctor Who is my soul.
4. Harry Potter is made of explosions of epic.
5. Music makes me so happy.
6. I like t-shirts.
7. Posters make the world go round.
8. David Tennant is my crush/imaginary husband/favorite actor.
9. Coldplay is the best band ever created.
10. I'm Audrey. Nice to meet you.

:)

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

omg i've met my match! i can't agree more with everything you said! I am:
1. obsessed with Doctor who
2. obsessed with Harry potter
3. *repeat numbers 1 & 2 eight times for full effect*

so yeah. needless to say, i follow this blog now! xD
You are on my List of Cool People.

~kenzy
(btw could you check my blog out?)

That Girl in the Pink said...

Kenzy:

Yaaaay!!! I'm so glad to virtually meet someone else who sees the awesomeness of Doctor Who and Harry Potter. :D

Post a Comment