WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Captain Kirk > Spock, and WATERS OF MARS

No offense, Spock fans. But Kirk has always been hotter, no matter who plays him. HOT DAMN.

Ahem. Back to srs bsns.

So my brother and I made a scary video last night. Suffice to say... a Buddha statue became a mass murderer and my retainer accidentally fell out onto the bed.

Yep. Normal stuff, y'know?

SO IN EXCITING NEWS OF EXCITINGNESS!!!!, Waters Of Mars came in the mail today from Netflix. I AM SO EXCITED. We're watching it tonight after we watch Harry Potter 4. SO. MUCH. WIN. I'm so pumped.

Anyway, Imma leave you with this beautiful picture of my favoritest Star Ship Captain...

I wonder if they have action figures....

OH I forgot to do a music recommendation before, so here it is now:

1. Hi by Psapp
2. Sweating Bullets by Megadeth (it's funny, trust me)
3. Yes by Coldplay

David Tennant likes Coldplay, you know.



~Audrey

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment