WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Monday, February 15, 2010

I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight...

http://www.freewebs.com/vessiesstoryuniverse/stories.htm

One of my most amazing stories ever, in my humble opinion, has just been uploaded to my website. If you like sci-fi, alternate realities, and kind of creepy stories about the potential future of mankind, you gotta read it. It's the very first story, "Habitat."

:D
Sign my guestbook once you've read it! I may even feature you on my website's blog!!! (a link to your blogger/flickr/website of your choice)

It's an opportunity you can't miss!!!

Comments are good for the soul.


You like Krabby Patties, don't you, Squidward?



Yes, let's all stare at Skal the not-so-undefeated-anymore-but-never-mind!

~Auddiepants

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment