WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Golden lads and girls all must, as chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

So. Topics for today include:
-Shakespeare
-The Master
-Writer's Block
-Carl Hiaasen


SHAKESPEARE:
Dude, how awesome was he???!!! He's so hilarious and at the same time he has some extremely poignant lines, like that one in the title, that just send chills down my spine. Somehow, this one is still one of my favorites: "These violent delights have violent ends." Which is from Romeo and Juliet. Ah, so true. <3

THE MASTER:
Sorry, but I have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. Hot DAMN.

WRITER'S BLOCK:
Kinda gone for the Doctor Who fanfic, notsomuch for my other stuff. Oh well.

CARL HIAASEN:
OH MY GOD. He's amaaaaazing. Basket Case is the FUNNIEST book ever. It's also an amazing adventure/murder mystery and I LOVE it.

So, that's all for now. Read Basket Case, anything by Shakespeare, and... my fanfic!!! And go watch some Doctor Who. Season 3 finale FOR THE WIN.

~Auddie

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment