WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

GET FEATURED ON MY WEBSITE!!!

Hey there, peeps!

http://www.freewebs.com/vessiesstoryuniverse/

That is my website. I write awesome stories.

AND YOU CAN GET FEATURED.

Just go to my site and read the latest blog entry to find out how!

And while you're there... read my stories? They're basically awesome.

~Auddiepants

3 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

Audrey, YOUR DOCTOR WHO FANFIC IS AMAZING OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you have inspired me to finish my, workinprogress, Doctor fanfic. :D luv. it.

That Girl in the Pink said...

:D

YOU WIN TEN THOUSAND COOKIES FOR MAKING MY SOUL SWELL WITH JOY.

Thank you!!! :D

And I am eagerly awaiting your fanfic then, madam. I read so much DW fanfiction it's ridiculous.

Kenzy said...

haha my fanfic sucks terribly, seeing as i wrote the first part in the car and coming up with the first little bit is superhard and also i'm not sure about the new companion's name and well..... yeah. but i shall put it up somewhere soon. :)

Post a Comment