WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Friday, February 12, 2010

So y'know what's depressing?

When no one comments on your blog. That's what.

It's my life's goal to meet someone named Purdy Peaches Murgatroid. Just sayin'.

10 REASONS WHY DOCTOR WHO IS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE:

10. The Doctor is supermegafoxyawesomehot.
9. The Master is also quite attractive.
8. Donna is the MOST AWESOME HUMAN EVER.
7. The TARDIS is so badass.
6. The sonic screwdriver is the BEST. DEVICE. EVER. CREATED.
5. The Doctor can regrow his hand. And it's a fightin' hand!
4. Every episode has a fantastic new tale that is completely brilliant. (Except the Lazarus Experiment. Sorry, but that was a fail.)
3. The acting is INCREDIBLE.
2. The Doctor? He's amazing in so many ways. Gotta say it 100000 times, yeah.
1. THE MAIN REASON IS: it has made me so much more interested in the stars, the universe, in learning, caring about people, saving the universe, and being a supergenius.

I have such an obsession. I love that show with ever fibre of my BEING.

*sighs happily*

So. Y'know what sucks? We can't go to the Harry Potter exhibit!!!! D:

*le sigh* but we're having our own HP shebang on Sunday. So woo. And I'm babysitting tomorrow! Yaaaaay money! XD

Anyway. If you comment, I'll give you a cookie!!! *is a horrible shallow briber who needs comments to inflate my punctured ego*

Yeah.

Picture of extreme depression/made me cry/oh my god no?



-Audrey, who is now very sad because I looked at that picture. *clings* I love you, Ten. Don't go. ):

6 people made my day brighter:

Sierra said...

HAI!
I am commenting.
Do I gets cookie?
Hehe.
NOWHYCANTYOUGOTOTHEHARRYPOTTEREXIBIT?!?!?! And I don't think I spelled that right.
Hum.
I should really start watching Dr. Who. Just sayin.
<3

That Girl in the Pink said...

1. YAY! *hands cookie* It r chocolate! XD
2. We no has cash. D:
3. YES YOU SHOULD FOR IT IS AWESOME.

Rosita said...

I CRY EVERY TIME I SEE THAT SCENE. Even just that picture makes me tear up a little. *knows what she's doing tonight*

Oh fyi it's "perdy" and "murgatroyd". XD still.
iloveyou

Kenzy said...

he is SO supermegafoxyawesomehot! (avpm rocks)
and i'm at LEAST as obsessed as you are. lol.
AND OMG you know those word verification thingies when you post a comment?
mine was just ROSE.
how nifty is that?

That Girl in the Pink said...

OMG YOU KNEW THE AVPM REFERENCE!!!! You are my hero.
Whoa! That is awesome. :D

That Girl in the Pink said...

omg Rose I didn't even see your comment before. XD whoops.

Post a Comment