WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

...*wonders why no one has commented lately*

And so, depression sinks in.

ANYWAY. Had a HP party today. Butterbeer was delicious, soundtracks are made of awesome, and the first movie is adorable.

I attempted to work on my fanfic of Doctor Who today... I created this brilliantly elaborate explanation as to how all the Doc Who-ness could be real... it's kind of amazing.

Anyway, my brain is full of dust bunnies, but no good plot ideas for my original novel. So I'm gonna go crawl into a hole, mkay?

Comments make the world go round!



-Auddie

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

here's a comment!

That Girl in the Pink said...

YAY!

Post a Comment