WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

She said that her name was Billie Jean

and she caused a scene.

Yeah. Nothing beats Michael Jackson.

Soooo. Today's agenda is as follows:

1. Read some more R+J for English.
2. Young Writer's Council meeting! Too bad I haven't been able to write anything other than crap and Doctor Who fanfiction (and sometimes crappy Doctor Who fanfiction) for the past month and a half. Pardon me while I headdesk.
3. Use the new CORDLESS phone. I am so pumped about this, you don't even know. I can actually talk in my bedroom now. Life. Is. Good.

So yesterday I watched the funniest video ever on YouTube. It's called IDEK 9 1/2, and I was in tears. Look it up, seriously. IDEK 10 is good too, but don't watch the Valentine's Day one. It's kind of gross.

So I have this thing where whenever I watch a really hilarious video blog or read a particularly eloquent blog post, I go, "Man, I could do that."
But then I try and of course no one gives a rat's fart what I do. And it really makes me wonder: what IS it that makes one person have 120000 followers and one person have 0? Where does that charm lie? In the voice? The hair? The special effects? The lack of punctuation and grammar?

Anyway, who knows.

Peace out, my homies!

-Audrey

P.S. who caught the Harry Potter reference in this blog? If you did, you winz the cookiez.

0 people made my day brighter:

Post a Comment