WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

hair dye, coldplay, and the gelth

Heyo, folks!

So last night I watched 2 episodes from Doctor Who season 1. I keep forgetting how awesome the ninth Doctor is!!! We watched "The Unquiet Dead" and "Boom Town."

The Unquiet Dead had the Gelth and Charles Dickens. I love it when the Doctor meets famous authors (Agatha Christie, Shakespeare...) because he's so adorably excited to meet them! I'd be, too. I think if he ever met JK Rowling I would DIE, but he probably won't cuz, y'know, she's still alive and all. :-P Anyway, the Gelth are freaky as heck and I think I might have to make them return... I love how that episode is actually so important to the rest of the season and the 3 after it, because it creates the importance of Cardiff (because of the rift) and then Torchwood ends up getting set up there.... gah, I just love it.

Boom Town is also a great one cuz it has Mickey, whom I love, and Jack, whom I also love. Plus the Slitheen, which are always hilarious and creepy all at once.

In other news, I'm dying my hair today!!!! 8D And... Coldplay is awesome. I might buy one of their CDs today. YAAAAAY!

Adieu for now,
~Auddiepants

5 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

Chris Eccleston (the 9th Doctor) is amazing. I love him :)

That Girl in the Pink said...

I love him too! :D

Brigid L. P. said...

What color did you dye it? :D

That Girl in the Pink said...

I dyed it reddish. It came out awesome!

momto5 said...

it does look fab!

Post a Comment