WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

like the geek in the pink



Jason Mraz is awesome.

In other news...

Today is Music Recommendation Saturday! I'm going to name 3 epic songs, and you go listen to them and become more awesome because of it.

1. The Scientist by Coldplay.
2. The Words by PSAPP
3. The Doctor's Theme Season 4 by Murray Gold

So yesterday I showed my mom the Season 3 finale of Doctor Who (The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords). It was sooooo good. I mean, I'd seen it before, but GAH! I mean, the Master is my favorite villain of all time. He's too epic for words.

I also have a master-plan (ha! pun intended there... funny? no?) for tonight, which includes watching a bunch of YouTube videos per instructed by my friends in Biology, and watching some classic Who, mostly 4th and 5th Doctors. Because 4 is awesome, and 5 looks like he's awesome.

Anyway, here come the drums.




I mean... bye.
-Audrey

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

dudududu.... (that was supposed to be the drums..) i loved season three! i think that Rose is still my favorite 'Companion' though...

That Girl in the Pink said...

I still find myself drumming that beat allll the time.

Rose is indeed awesome, but Donna is my favorite. Also Jack. I have an obsession with him. XD

Post a Comment