WELCOME!

**
I ramble incessantly about Doctor Who, books, David Tennant, and Harry Potter. It's a hell of a ride.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

want your bad romance

Lady Gaga scares me. But I love her.

In news of me:

1. I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM SIEWWA! Six discs of 7 years of friendship. Oh my god, I am so excited to watch them all. :D
2. I got a follower!!! *waves*
3. I got a B- on my English paper. Not my best work, but I was fearing a C or below, so hey-ho, good enough for me.

That's all, really. My Donna action figure STILL hasn't arrived, but hopefully soon. Doctor has been companion-less for over a year now. *pokes him fondly*

Anyway, only 3 more days till break! And then that Harry Potter exhibit in Boston!!!! EXCITED SQUEAL IN 3... 2...1...
SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

*is obsessed*

-Audrey

2 people made my day brighter:

Kenzy said...

hi! *waves back*
omg i want a doctor who action figure!!!!!

That Girl in the Pink said...

I love him. He sits proudly in the center of my Doctor Who shelf.

...yeah. I have a whole shelf.

Post a Comment